We're on the move...

After you read our final post here,catch up on our revamped blog at www.TheMillerSpot.com. See you soon!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Funny Kevin

So, this weekend we were talking about the missing camera charger (that I referenced in the Flip post below). It's been MIA since our return from Vegas about 3 or 4 weeks ago and I'm kind of fearful that it's hanging out in a hotel room drawer at the Monte Carlo. Anyway, our exchange about went a little something like this:

Me: I just don't know how we're going to take pictures of the progress at the house. I really want to document it all the way through.

Kevin: Why can't we take pictures?

Me: Well, duh. Because we the camera charger is still lost!

Kevin: It's lost? I thought you just didn't know where it was.

Me: .....

This makes me laugh every time I think about it. I wonder what his definition of "lost" is?

2 comments:

Lopez said...

That is really funny...and it reminds me a LOT of your brother. He is always correcting my usage of Lost. Always.

Me: I can't believe you lost your wallet.

Andy: I didn't lose it, i just can't find it.

Susan said...

I wonder lots of things about Kevin.