Still here--I promise! To date, I've received e-mails, comments, and even text messages asking for blog updates. I love the requests because honestly there is a TON to say and I'm glad someone's there to hear it.
Unfortunately for blog updates, this is the state of the Millers right now:
So as much as I want to tell you about:
1. Our buyers deciding to buy our house without selling theirs and giving us 2 weeks to prepare to
2. Running our first 5K.
3. Kevin jumping from the sky.
4. My weekend trip of boy-band stalking.
5. A quick floating -the-river getaway.
6. The newest happenings with our favorite 20-month-old.
7. Kevin's temper costing us a cool $500 in glass (it wasn't that bad actually, it just sounds more
dramatic when I say it like that.)
8. Hoping and praying that our new construction house will be finished before move-in day.
I can't. Because time is tickin' way too fast for me and what if we don't make it and the new owners just have to move in with us? Yikes. It could happen.
For now, you'll just have to enjoy these sneak peaks at the new house. It is fantastic. I thought this whole thing would have us in a house I didn't love and would be settling for. Aside from the tricky downsizing issue (holy crap, where did all this stuff come from?), that isn't the case at all. The house is awesome--and about 20 minutes closer to all of our family and friends. I can't wait to tell you all about it and show you some of the better features.
Send energy pills and good closing/moving vibes--it's going to be insane.