We're on the move...
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Posted by Andrea @ The Miller Spot at 8:00 AM
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Posted by Andrea @ The Miller Spot at 12:57 AM
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Posted by Andrea @ The Miller Spot at 9:00 AM
Monday, February 8, 2010
Posted by Andrea @ The Miller Spot at 1:49 AM
Monday, February 1, 2010
- NEVER let them use clippers on your son's head unless you're okay with his curls disappearing.
- Birthday parties at piano bars are very fun (Happy 30th, Jen!)
- Sometimes you really can connect with long, lost friends on Facebook.
- Sucky builders will last long after closing.
- Work on expanding the Miller Family (and I don't mean get another dog, people).
- Buy, renovate, and sell at least TWO, and likely THREE houses.
- Attain my real estate license (more on this later, but it had to happen eventually)
- Try to expand my writing to more creative and less means-to-an-end. (sometimes I feel like if I take another writing job I'll poke both of my eyes out. A good sign that I need a break.)
- Convert our entire photo library to digital and organize it in a useful way.
- New truck for Kevin.
- Become a less sucky cook (yep, I set my goals high) and experiment with real recipes.
- Read more (I'm joining a book club so that should help).
- Stay connected with my friends in a more substantial way (sometimes it seems impossible!).
- Potty-train Riley and work on narrowing down preschools (practically a full-time job in Edmond, OK).
Posted by Andrea @ The Miller Spot at 2:49 AM