We're on the move...
Friday, June 27, 2008
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Posted by Andrea @ The Miller Spot at 12:44 PM
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Yay!! We finally have the window boxes up and the vision is mostly complete. I think we just have to add a couple of big landscape boulders and we'll be finished. Kevin even installed sprinklers in the gardens.
We have come such a long way from our barren nothingness of a year ago. I can't wait to see what another year of growing will bring because things are already growing like crazy. Hooray for summer!
(By the way, you can click on pics for a super-size version!)
Once again, here's the sad before:
And the current view:
Posted by Andrea @ The Miller Spot at 9:54 PM
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Posted by Andrea @ The Miller Spot at 7:45 PM
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
So, I've been avoiding the computer at all costs to take a break from editing. Therefore, this Father's Day post is coming atcha a day late. Probably technically more than that, but I'm still awake so it's only a day!We had a great father's day with all of the fathers in our lives. So fun! I love all of these men and we are so incredibly lucky to have them. It's so neat to see how father relationships change over the years. I love where ours are. We love you so much!
Posted by Andrea @ The Miller Spot at 1:00 AM
Thursday, June 12, 2008
The lovely Erin has tagged me so I'm taking a break from editing hell to play for a minute!
Here Are the Rules: Answer the following questions about yourself. At the end of the post you pass on the questions to 6 other bloggers and list their names. Then write them a comment telling them that they've been tagged and ask them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know that you've accepted the challenge and refer to your post.
1. What did you do 10 years ago?
Oh, oh, oh. There was a LOT of partying & happiness taking place. I was living in the sorority house and having the time of my life. We played all the time and did the most random, fun things on a daily basis. We'd stay up so late doing something silly or be out at whatever bar had the cheapest drink specials--oh wait, I wasn't quite 21 so there wasn't as much of that happening yet, I suppose. (I was actually a pretty good girl without a fake I.D.) Some of the best memories of my life. Hanging out w/ boys and my friends--who are still some of my closest and favoritest people in the world. I love those girls!!! Oh yeah, and on occasion, I even went to class--but as my friends can tell you, this wasn't my strong suit! I tested the limits of attendance policies. ;-)
2. Five items on your to-do list today:
4. Play w/ Riley before he goes to sleep (and after he comes back home!)
Wow, today kind of sucks alot.
3. Snacks I enjoy? I'm a horrible snacker. I love to attack a jar of pickles, green or black olives, granola bars, goldfish, apples (if I can remember that we have them), baked Cheetos or Doritos--that's all I can think of right now
4. What would you do if you were a billionaire? Quit working on this huge editing assignment! Okay, really though, I'd give away so much money that I was closer to being a millionaire. It sounds cheesy, but I LOVE finding good causes worthy of donations even as a non-billionaire! I'd make sure my son was set; Then, I'd distribute cars & houses to our immediate family; pay off any & all debt, invest heavily, start a few fun companies, buy massive amounts of real estate, then lots of traveling & shopping, and enjoying life in fun & fulfilling ways! Who knows what else. I'll have this problem someday so I better start thinking of my plan...
5. Places I would live: Here, obviously. And I'll never move as long as my family lives here! BUT, hypothetically, Colorado, Chicago & Hawaii are awesome places where I could see myself living.
I have very few people to tag! I guess I need more bloggers in my life. ;-) I'm tagging Jaimie, Susan, Brooke & Adam.
Back to work...sigh.
Posted by Andrea @ The Miller Spot at 3:45 PM
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
I'm getting off-track. Happy birthday, Jaimie!!! (And A.J. stands for Aunt Jaimie--duh!) This picture also proves why photo shoots should not happen 20 minutes before bedtime. Much love from the Millers.
Posted by Andrea @ The Miller Spot at 2:34 PM